Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, November 14, 2011

ESAL Member show this weekend!


HI! Well the class was nice. I had 5 students, Richard,Karen,Karen,Linda and Nancy. We enjoyed painting Christmas Cards. It's hard to believe it's almost time for Christmas.

This week is the Eastern Shore Art League Member show. It's held every November. Each member may enter 2 pieces of art. So I've chosen my Checkerboard Chicken(pictured) and Day lily paintings to enter. There are prizes and ribbons.
The opening will be Friday,November 18th from 5pm-8pm.The rest of the show will be Saturday Nov.19 from 10am-4pm and Sunday,Nov.20 from noon-4pm. This will be held at the Red Queen Gallery in Onancock,Va. I hope if you are nearby you can come to the show. It's always a fun time.
talk to you soon, Diana

2 comments:

  1. I really LOVE this checkerboard chicken--the technique is wonderful and all the squares so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Laura, It was so much fun to do! I did a pouring first then did the grid. Very tranquilizing for some reason.. to do I mean. thanks, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!