Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back Shot and Geese..


hi, This painting is my "Canadian Geese", I used a pour for the background and came back into it and darkened some of the blues.. It looks like a lovely winter sky. You may have seen it before.

I can't do much painting... I have back problems and yesterday got an epidural shot in my back, I shouldn't have. I have the headache that you can get from that as well as being more sore and no better. My luck with medical procedures is not good. I shouldn't have tried. Now I have thanksgiving coming up with family visiting and I'm taking headache pain pills and grumbling and grumbling.. a lot... I did just lay in a wash on a painting. You can see where my priorities are. The laundry can pile up but I have to paint something. Anyway back to the recliner with the heat pack.. and no more shots for me.. never again. Sorry to grumble so..It will get better... Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones.. talk to you Soon,Diana

3 comments:

  1. Diana, I'm just catching up on my blog reading. How awful to be in such pain! I hope you are feeling BETTER, and hope your Thanksgiving went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much,Catherine, I'm still hurting so much. got some pain pills but can't do much. It will get better. I enjoy your blog so much.love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh sweetie, the only thing I can say is ....please stay flat at the moment and look at you art....its so soothing (making soft at heart ..correct word?)
    mail on the way

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!