Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, April 12, 2010

Stage Door Gallery( at ArtsEnter )Show


HI, A new showing at the Stage Door Gallery at ArtsEnter in Cape Charles,Va. The featured artist is Guy Wilkins, a dear man and fabulous painter, bold bright works.. you've got to see for yourself.I just saw them today and they are amazing just like Guy. I will be showing three originals there too. Pictured is my "Eggplant"painting, a friend gave me these beauties and I painted them then made ratatouille.This is in the show. The show opens this Saturday night April 17 at 6pm and continues until May 24. Hope you can get by and see this lovely gallery and enjoy the wonderful art. Well I'd better get to painting. I've been delivering work down there today. We'll talk soon, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!