Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, April 19, 2010

ESAL Barrier Island Center Art Show



HI, This weekend at the Barrier Island Center in Machipongo,Va. the Eastern Shore Art League will be having an art show. This is Saturday,April 24 from 10am-- until. This is during Garden Tour. Please stop in and see the lovely artwork. I will be showing my original watercolors there. Two new paintings are in the photo above. Both have hummingbirds which are NOW here on the Eastern Shore. Also pictured is Dusty enjoying the smell of spring!Today I have been working on a new Mini Eastern Shore Landscape. Earlier today I visited the farm.. A new colt was born last night at 3am. The proud mother and baby are doing fine. He is a beauty with legs so long he has to struggle to stand! Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!