Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Maplewood Gardens' Open House


Hi, This Saturday,April 17, I will be showing my watercolors at Maplewood Gardens' Open House, in Nassawadox,Va. from 10am to 4pm. This is a fun event. They have greenhouses filled with gorgeous plants, and flowering shrubs, and herbs, perfect for planting in our gardens. Barbara and Phil Custis are the owners,and know what to plant where and how to keep it growing.. a problem I sometimes have!It is a wonderful day, you can visit their sheep and lambs, use a little red wagon to pick up your new flowers and plants and of course new painting if you wish! Other local artists will be displaying their work too. Hope to see you and Happy Spring!!! Pictured is my new "Chickadee and Tulip" original watercolor-this will be featured at the show! talk soon, Diana -- today I am cleaning, I tried to open the windows and let the dirt blow thru but only pollen came in! I have been working on a new hummingbird painting this week and have just filled my feeders.. Anyone seen a hummingbird yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!