Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning


Hi, Happy Easter Morning, Pictured is a duck painting! Ok a decoy painting I was working on late one night this week. I actually got to see the full moon go across the sky out the window as I worked on my painting. This painting is of my great grandfather's (Old Man George of Wachapreague)decoy. You can see the decoy in the photo as well. The Chincoteague Decoy and Art Show ended yesterday and after 2 days I am truly wiped out, my back is not good. It was a lovely show, and I enjoyed seeing the sunset on the new bridge as I came home one night. Such pinks, purples, blues and reflections in the water, it was gorgeous. We stopped and had dinner at Annies
in Parksley,Va. on the way home after breaking down, and I had the steak and shrimp kabobs.. delightful,such a warm, cozy place and the food was so good. Well I hope each of you have a wonderful Easter and a spring filled with blessings. talk to you soon, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!