Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What happens during a snow storm. .


Hi, well we have had a time. But things are looking up, what you say??
Sadie, my lab,  had surgery on her other knee,it has gotten infected so she  is on 2 antibotics. To help in her recovery,  I am icing her knee 3 times a day and dispensing  pills, and doing  gentle physical therapy.  As it so happened, our kitty Cupcake slipped  out the door into the world  of aggressive feral cats,raccoons and what ever dropped by. I set traps, and John and I called and looked for her but when she did see us she would run the other  way...well, she is now back in..  sardines in the trap enticed her. I believe it was the answer to many prayers.
Sadie s knee is still infectioned but better.  Tomorrow I am teaching at ESO in Belle Haven, Va. I haven't been able to paint much,however  I did finish ORCHIDS. Getting organized  for tomorrow,looking forward to  it.  Talk to you sooner than later, love, Diana

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you've had a time of it! Prayers all goes well. In the meantime, enjoy your class and painting as much as you have energy and time for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Diana, you have certainly had your hands FULL! I hope life eases up for you. I must say, Sadie has a great mom!!!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I'm hoping Sadie feels btter soon, that poor girl has gone through so much , ( and you along with her)
    thank goodness your kitty got back. I've had that happen too. It feels like your kid is out there all alone in this big , bad world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweet Sadie and what a wonderful nurse you are. Now Ms. Cupcake has you pegged. She just has to slip out for a little while and then the sardines will arrive. Ha. But seriously I am so glad she came back. It is a dangerous world out there.Take care of yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Diana I am so sorry to read about Sadie's other surgery. Praying she will be better soon. Glad Cupcake is safe too. What a time you've had. Hope things are better now. Your orchids are so beautiful. Take care and have a wonderful weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Debbie she is doing better, enjoyed your walk love,Diana Sharon I am so glad she is back too,she is asleep on the heater now! Love,Diana BJ that is so true we were so worried but she is in now, love your sketches!,love, Diana thanks Kathryn we are getting along,no more icing now,yeah.love,Diana Maywyn not much energy left,thank you ,love, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!