Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Eastern Shore Landscape using Brusho

Eastern Shore Landscape using Brusho


Monelle and Willie at the ESAL Paint out at Carla's
HI Everyone, I just had a nice day at Carla's home. This was another Eastern Shore Art League Paint out. We had lunch and painted her views. I told her each window seemed to show something to paint.. Gorgeous, like the photo in the middle here. My camera stopped working of course but I got to paint, I was sitting opposite Monelle.  I painted the scene above, with Brusho. I put the warm water on then sprinkled it on.. then added a few brush strokes and watercolor as needed. It was fun. Sadie is now raring to go play and I"m tired.. ha ha.. that is the way it goes. Tell me what you've been doing. love to you,Diana

PS My show at Eastville Inn closes Saturday am so please check it out before if you can!! Thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!