Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Cow Lick, a Cow Watercolor

Cow Lick, original, 8x10, $99. framed

Sadie during the rain.
Hi, here is my new little cow watercolor. I named it cow lick as I seem to have one now and was complaining about it the other day and of course thought that would be a great painting.. ha ha..  I finished it a minute ago. I added a little pink to the tongue and some Ultramarine over the right eye. I plan to have him framed by next weekend.  I hope I still have time to get some new frames in here.. That will be Eastern Shore Community College Art and Heritage Festival in Melfa,Va. Saturday,February the 22 from 10am-3pm.. It's always a fun day. Lots of local artists,dear friends, old tractors --which you know I love,local displays,good food.

We are having some rain now- a cold one- but thank goodness it's rain!!! Sadie is snuggled into her bed next to my art table.  Hope you all have a nice weekend, stay warm. love to you,Diana

4 comments:

  1. Ilike the cow's inquisitive look.
    Sadie looks like she wants the rain to stop.
    Have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the unique style of this cow, Diana. A wonderful perspective! I'm with Sadie. I could curl up right next to her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this painting!!!!Love the colors too....
    I just swooned over Sadie-I miss my girl so much. I am thinking more about having another dog-but I know it's too soon. Is she a yellow Lab? I think I'd like one just like her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana,
    Thank you so very much for your comments on the latest of the hydrangeas. I think I finally am "saying" what I would like to say about it - the delicacy, transparency, almost abstract appearance. You described it beautifully!
    Hugs to you and Miss Sadie XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!