Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, January 25, 2014

And Of Course I Kept Painting!!!


HI, I know,remember I said I was going to stop painting at the first branch...well.. I kept going. I added the other branch and then just had to add the chickadee. I like it, although I think it was best with just the one branch. What do you think?? It's still very cold here and so gray today almost like a snow or storm is coming. I've been baking most of the day for a church service tomorrow. Sadie is playing here with her last squeeky.She adored the chunk of ice from her water pail outside.. She really enjoyed playing with that.. Rudy, the old kitty is enjoying my chair and blanket. Wishing you a cup of good coffee,a good book and nice blanket or painting supplies and still the nice blanket. Love to each of  you,Diana

9 comments:

  1. Your painting is even more beautiful with the branch and chicakdee. Love it.
    Take care against the cold. There is snow on the way. I don't know it will make it down where you are.
    Harry Potter marathon today. Reading will be tomorrow.
    A great week-end to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the composition with two branches diana ...it works beautifully ...keep warm !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the holly looks with the two branches and the effect of the poured color, beautiful work! Looks like the weather doesn't stop Sadie! I hope you are warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do think this is even more beautiful now that you've added more holly and the chickadee! We often give our dogs ice cubes for a treat. A couple of them love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sigh...your paintings are so lovely. I wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana,
    I think the second branch with the chickadee was a brilliant idea. It seems to balance the painting.
    Stay warm and safe!!!! Hugs to you and Sadie!
    Kathryn XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful . and glad you kept painting, great composition - always love a chickadee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The painting is just beeeeeeautiful! I love the little bird! And what a lovely girl Sadie is :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana - to me the painting looks absolutely beautiful...and your Chickadee is so sweet. Glad you kept painting dear friend. As for Sadie I hope she is enjoying her ice cube! Now can I come have a seat with Rudy and watch you Paint?? Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!