Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Rodanthe 2013...We were at the Beach!



HI, I was gone for a short week to Rodanthe,NC.I painted during the days on the beach with our family,16 of us. We enjoyed it so much. Very relaxing. The house, we rented, was right on the sound this year. The porch was a perfect place to see the sunset so I painted every sunset but 2. Jacob painted one night with me. He did 2 beautiful paintings. I got to try a Sup.-- a standup paddleboard. I did well for a few minutes then dove into the sound, mistakenly so,in 1 foot of very warm clear water. Ha ha. We feasted ,read juicy novels, got sun burnt and I painted each day!!. Here is me on the beach painting,the family on the steps, and a sunset right there from the porch. Gorgeous. Sadie stayed with Laura,a friend who boards dogs in her home.She treats them as if they are her own. Sadie had a great time visiting with lots of other labs. I'll show you my paintings from the beach tomorrow. Love to each of you,Diana

2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like a lovely time surrounded by family! Sadie had a good time too. I look forward to seeing some of your paintings.

    Nanina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing to do and an awesome trip to have!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!