Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Painting Star Magnolia



I started the chickadee in class Saturday and the branch. Got the flowers drawn and have painted some today. I'm feeling better all the time. I realized this morning I have to do 2 paintings for a show in 2 weeks!!! oh boy.. new ones about spring.. take care,Diana

ps. here is my art table.. I was trying to just show you the flowers that I have to paint!! but you get all the clutter too. I'm going to have to straighten up a little ...

3 comments:

  1. Dear Diana thank you for visiting my blog - I really think your paintings are lovely. Hope to see the finished result of your chickadee painting. Looks like you are off to a wonderful start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is off to a gorgeous start, Diana! As for desks and clutter, I have a special "clutter desk" set up next to my painting table, and it is almost knee-deep in clutter. :) I must admit, your clutter looks much more interesting than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie, and thanks Kathryn,your iris is lovely. talk to you both soon, Love,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!