Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ornament Sketch



HI, I haven't been blogging as much and miss it. I miss hearing from everyone and commenting on your lovely blogs. I'm still here. See the pillow with dear Rudy(the cat) on it, usually my head is right there next to her. I'm laying down still as much as I can because I still have this post lumbar puncture headache... I have a hole that will heal but it's allowing fluid from my brain to drip down and causes this horrendous headache.so far 3 weeks tomorrow..! Here is a photo of my sketchbook from last Christmas..an ornament I drew. One of my favorite movies of all times is Christmas Vacation.. so funny! We must watch it each year!! I did get to the show yesterday. I had help.. John set me up,all the racks,paintings,... and he and my mother hung everything. Then Mama stayed for a few hours, I went late and stayed until the end. It was a lovely show,so Christmasy and warm. Don and Donna Drew are wonderful people, stop by the Copper Creations soon and see their work or look them up on the web. Ed and Pat Kuhn were there with his wonderful fish carvings, Jim and Mary Ann with Jewelry and Soaps, and Dianne with ornaments and me too! I will be working on finishing my commissions this week. I hope you are doing well and my best to each of you! talk to you soon, Diana

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your 3 wk headache :( I feel for you--hope you will get well soon. Take care and Happy/healthy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Meera, I appreciate it! hope you have a wonderful holiday,love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, you poor thing. Our daughter-in-law has been having horrendous headaches caused by an irritated nerve. Last night she had a cortisone injection. I wish yours was that easy to remedy. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Catherine
    PS Your Rudy is very similar to our Rudy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, sorry to read about that headache and hope you will be feeling better soon. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!