Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, December 19, 2011

MY Pink Tree!



HI, Well I've been working on the commissions this morning. Wish I could show you but I can't, maybe after Christmas! I also painted a Christmas card for an art lesson gift certificate. Another surprise.

Here is our Christmas tree. I usually go to a farm myself and get one but this year with the blasted... headache-yes it's still here.(I'm trying not to grumble about the pain too much--well now anyway) My husband brought me this beauty from Walmart ! I love it. I told him I wanted a pink one if we couldn't get a real one!! Definitely brings smiles.

My cookies aren't going to get cooked so I've opened a bag of chocolate bars.. But we have so much to be thankful for. Isn't my manger scene beautiful on Gran's cupboard!I always put this out first in my Christmas decorating,because Jesus is why we celebrate. Enjoy the season,enjoy and remember your blessings. Talk to you soon,Diana

1 comment:

  1. Diana, what a beautiful scene today. I'm hoping you'll be feeling better as the days pass. Love your pink Christmas tree and I send you wishes for a Merry Christmas.
    Blessings to you and yours,
    from Barbra Joan

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!