Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, December 5, 2011

Copper Creations Christmas Open House


Hi, here is a photo of some of the small paintings I'll have on Saturday at the Copper Creations Christmas Open House at their warm and cozy workshop in Melfa,Va. They have about 5 local artists showing with them, we all bring homemade goodies to share,and Donna makes 2 soups...one is Jambalaya my favorite. I'm going to have to buy the goodies to take this year.. but I'll be there. Hope you can come. You will enjoy it! Good Food, Excellent art to buy for presents! and a warm,cozy wood stove in a sweet workshop, a delightful day. talk to you soon, Diana

2 comments:

  1. Diana, sorry to hear you are not well. I hope you soon feel lots better and back to your painting . Take care. Your event sounds lovely, cosy and with friends...let's home the day cheers you up.
    Best wishes milly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, looking for you here ... hope your on the mend, missing you here but will be back always.... BJ

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!