Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award-Thank you!


HI! Thank You, Kathy Stacier of Kathystacier-artist.blogspot.com. Kathy has awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award! WOW thank you! That is such an honor, you are very kind, thank you.
I am supposed to pass the award to 7 more bloggers who I admire.There are so many but here goes..
1.Laura's Watercolors=lauraswatercolors.blogspot.com
2. Stephanie Bonniwells=stephaniebonniwell.blogspot.com
3.Milly =drawingsfromnature-milly.blogspot.com
4.Barbra Joan=art-hears-place.blogspot.com
5.myrna=myrnawacknov.blogspot.com
6.Ronelle=myfrenchkitchen.wordpress.com
7.yvette=feltingyoursoul.blogspot.com
and 8.Kathy Stacier
One more thefrogandthepenquinn.blogspot.com
I admire each of these blogs and enjoy visiting them.
I am also supposed to share with you 7 things about me you don't know.
1.I love cheetos the crunchy kind.
2.My favorite brush is 1/2inch flat sable.
3.I love and wear crazy socks and crocs most days.
4. The brighter the colors in my wardrobe the happier I am.
5.I love reading novels.
6.I'm a good cook.(most of the time)
7.I hate to clean but do it when necessary or stressed out.
Thank you so much Kathy.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We have family coming! But I do hope to paint a little before they get here. talk to you soon,Diana

6 comments:

  1. omg /diana , I thank you so much for thinking of me and wanting to give me an award .. I will see how to do this and get on with it.. have a great weekend with your family... BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your blog. I love seeing the progress of your paintings and your photos of them are always so enjoyable. I feel as if I have gotten to know you and I also feel that our friendship has grown through our blogs. So congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Barbra Joan and thank you Kathy, I too feel our friendship has grown.. thank you! take care.love Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a sweetie to give me an award
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Diana (a bit late) because I posted a few days ago, then forgot to type the "secret" password and so that post was lost in blogworld. It was fun reading some of your "secrets" and we already knew about the wild-colored socks and clogs. Grenville will be doing the Easter decoy show in Chincoteague this year. Will you be there too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are welcome Yvette and Beatrice. Thank you! Beatrice I will be at the Easter Decoy Show in Chincoteague. See you at the dinner the night before!! take care both of you, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!