Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Little Watercolor of Great Blue Heron



HI, Here is my new great blue heron I'm working on today. This will be small,5x7 framed into 8x10. The photo is from my parents backyard,gorgeous isn't it. This is next to their dock where I could easily dream/paint my afternoon away.Well maybe not today-it's too cold but you understand what I mean.I have complied more than one photo to do this little watercolor. I need some new small paintings for 2 shows I'll be doing soon, Eastern Shore Heritage Festival and the Chincoteague Easter Decoy and Art Festival. I just found out I was juried into that too, so that's good. Well back to painting. Take care and stay warm. Talk to you soon,Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!