Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lilies and Iced Tea



HI,Today, I've started sketching a stargazer lily painting. I just picked some spearmint growing by my front door for my iced tea and am going to enjoy working on this sketch this afternoon. I received flowers yesterday.. our anniversary and now feel like I want to paint a rose too. So many flowers and so little time! Then Anne came by yesterday and brought asparagus and I said oh no I've got to paint them too! But I did cook most of them for supper.. Oh they were so good. We had a black snake warming itself in my flower patch yesterday and I heard the first whippoorwill yesterday early in the morning. Spring must be here.. Talk to you soon! Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!