Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jealous of An Orchid




Yes, it's Dusty. You see, all afternoon I have sketched these gorgeous orchids,( my husband brought me for Valentines.) I was sketching and everytime I put my hand down a pink nose would poke me and a wiggly body would press up against my knee to tell me she was much more important than those silly long things.. Dusty checked them out as I had them on a stool so I could see the flower upclose. Now, Daisy, of course was much more concerned with the chicken roasting in the oven. She was laying by the oven groaning, so I wouldn't forget that she loves chicken.. ha! It was a nice afternoon. Haven't finished the sketch yet but it's coming! talk to you soon, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!