Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, February 8, 2010

Chickadee and Deer Antler


HI, This is the Chickadee and Deer Antler painting I have been working on. Pictured too is the antler I found on the edge of our forest. I was amazed to find one just laying in the pine shatters.The white tailed deer shed their antlers at a certain time of the year. Definitely planning on painting the whole antler later but I 'm working on some smaller pieces for a show now. This painting also has ice crystals in the right hand corner. See them? I have started a little Carolina Wren painting too with snow and colors similiar to these. Colors perfect for snowy weather. Now where is my coffee cup.. back to painting. talk soon! Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!