Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, February 22, 2010

ESCC Heritage Festival




HI, here is my orchid painting, I am working on now. I hope to have it ready for the Eastern Shore Community College Heritage Festival.It is held this Saturday, February 27, from 10am to 3pm. I will be there with my original watercolors set up in the atrium of the new building. ESCC is in Melfa,Va. on the highway on the Eastern Shore of Va. More local artists will be there as well as local music, displays from Barrier Island Center and More! This celebrates the heritage on our Eastern Shore. Hope you can come! I worked on the painting some more during the day and next day and here is it progressing.. still more to go but hope you enjoy seeing it being worked on! See you Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. This looks beautiful to me, ethereal ... so lightly and freely painted--love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!