Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, December 7, 2018

Copper Creations Christmas Open House this Saturday Tomorrow

 Hi Everyone,  another art show, this is tomorrow Saturday Dec.8th from 10AM TO 4pm. Copper Creations Christmas Open House. It is in Don and Donna Drew s workshop, in Melfa,Va., cozy, warm, very festive, HOMEMADE GOODIES and Amazing ART.  #Coppercreations #Laughingdogjewelry #Edkuhn carvings and #Dianamdaviswatercolor,  specials, prizes,please come if you are nearby . Thank you for supporting my work SINCERELY Diana M.Davis.

Fresh Apple cake , Brownies, cornbread,soups, coffee, a wonderful day, Sadie and I have finished  framing so we are resting a bit before supper. Love and blessings  to each of you this Christmas  and Holiday  love,Diana

6 comments:

  1. Have a fun and good sales show!
    Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maywyn,love and Merry Christmas to you, hugs,Diana

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas my friend. Hope the sale is great. Hug Sadie for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good show, thank you so much Debra, wishing you a Merry Christmas and hugs from Sadie and me

      Delete
  3. Dear Diana - as always your gorgeous work is like sweet candy to my eyes. Hope you have a truly successful show. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Debbie it was a good show. You are so sweet. Love to you and Merry Christmas to you hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!