Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, December 20, 2018

CLASS and Show and Merry Christmas, blessings

 Hi , here is my December CLASS. We did a still life of pine, holly, candles, and decorations.  This is at Norfolk Botanical Garden.  I showed them how to do a mandala to create a snowflake too. It was fun. Renee was so much help and Barbara helped too. I am so tired. Thankful but exhausted and here comes Christmas with so much to get ready... ahhh somehow it will get done. Tell me how you refuel.  I wish each of you a Merry Christmas and a blessed happy New Year. Love to EACH of you,Diana   The last photo  is of Copper Creations Christmas Open House.



4 comments:

  1. Your classes sound like lots of fun.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Diana - many times I have wished I could live closer so I could enjoy your wonderful classes. May you and yours have a beautiful Christmas Season filled with His love. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great class!
    How do I refuel? Quiet dinner with a good friend; a walk on the beach or in the woods; sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so busy! But it always sounds like you are loving what you're doing. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!