Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, October 21, 2017

New

Living Green Roof House at Norfolk Botanical Garden 

Saw Whet Owl in snow

Me with brochure  from new gallery show, Stoney Run Gallery.

HI EVERYONE,  HERE ARE A FEW OF MY NEW WATERCOLORS.  MY NEXT SHOW  IS NEXT WEEKEND,  SATURDAY AT Franktown  United Methodist Church  9 to 2pm. My snowflakes  are a sprinkle of kosher salt on ultramarine blue  and sepia.  Sadie  is asking  to go out so I need to take her. My love to you. Will write sooner ,love, Diana 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintings!
    Congratulations on the new show
    I love the name of the gallery. I hope you had a selling good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Diana your new paintings are awesome. Wish I could be at your show Saturday. Hope it is a great success. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!