Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Merry Christmas, Wren Watercolor steps



Here is  the progress of my Carolina Wren and dried hydrangea Watercolor.  I  always draw first. The super dark background  is last and if it is not dark enough  I glaze sometimes a few times.

Hi, I can't believe  Christmas  is close. The last show was good. Next show  is in February, so that is good and break.  My Christmas shopping is almost over, and I finished  the last cookie baking today. Here is our Christmas tree. So many cherished friends and our children  made the wonderful ornaments.  So many memories....Wishing each of you a blessed Christmas Or Holiday
 my love to you, Diana 

6 comments:

  1. Blessed Holiday to Your & Yours Diana!
    The wren is beautiful. Enjoy your break in art shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear~hope Sadie is well-you too!Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Diana - may your Christmas be the best ever sweet one. Thank you for all you share here...your art...your animals and your life. Wishing you a wonderful New Year too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely birds!
    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, a Merry Christmas to you.and hope you have a fantastic New Year.
    Big hug ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a very happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!