Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

KUNE Kune Pigs from Perennial Roots  in Accomac,Va. 8x10 watercolor 

HI,  well John helped me set up today for the art show.  I framed 9 new little  paintings this week. I did a new camel, new angry chicken,  and new pig. Tomorrow  I am cooking.   Turkey  and all the fixings.  I made 2 apple cakes yesterday, one for dessert and one for the show. Hope each of you have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving,  love to each of you! Diana ps. Jelly Bean , our new kitten  is now running and playing with Cupcake, our older kitten. Sadie is enjoying  company  this weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone appreciates all the cooking you are doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Diana - wishing you the Happiest of Thanksgivings. I am so thankful for your friendship. Give Sadie, Jelly Bean and Cupcake a big hug from me. Also give John a hug - he looks like he deserves it with all the help he gives to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheeky ...hope you had a lovely day Diana !

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!