Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Red Hollyhock Watercolor




Hi, I have been working  on this watercolor.  I have a photo of Grans from her yard.  This is Johns mother, my mother in law,but so much more than that,another mothwr, a best friend.  I truly  planned  on making them white but got into this bold color.  Just finished  it this minute.  I am trying to turn out many new works for this show, I will be the artist in Baker Hall in Norfolk Botanical Garden  in September.  I am excited.  Love to each of you, Diana di

7 comments:

  1. Spectacular Diana.. love the color .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with BJ. Beautiful finished piece and I love how you've photographed it with the window pane shadows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Hollyhocks this year have been spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! Best of luck with the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely....really a show stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful, Diana - love the bold color! All the best at the show!
    Kathryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much. I sold it! So I will have to do more for the show but that is great.thank you all .love to each of u.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!