Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, August 14, 2015

New Heron Watercolor and Sadie


I some times wonder if I will ever totally learn this tablet. I love the ease of having it here with me while John watches tv. Ah well. Sadie is supposed to be reating for 2 weeks. This is harder for me than her. She is doing ok.  Here is my start for this heron painting. I am putting Japanese iris behind him, and have changed the drawing of them.  I hope everyone has a great weekend. Love to you, Diana

5 comments:

  1. That Sadie is always getting herself into trouble! LoL Glad she is resting though. Love the ibis, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie doesn't look happy. Prayers she heals well, and is easier to manage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, I'm happy to have found your blog! Your wonderful paintings, and Sadie as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, I love the heron, it will be a good one.. As to Sadie, that girl is pretty rambunctious and a toughie... She handles all that comes along... You? well I know how you worry about your critters... Keep us posted..
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Diana - this looks like it is going to be a winner. Your art is always so beautiful to see. Sorry about Sadie and needing to rest - I know what that is like and it is harder on us than them. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!