Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, March 27, 2015

To Feel the Brush Move

I just lost the post. Blasted. ah... well I was just telling you about The Stage Door Gallery in Cape Charles,Va. having an Art Opening tonight. I have 5 new paintings there. The subject of the show was a lovely poem about the Eastern Shore, oysters, water, and the beauty we have here. It will be a lovely show. It lasts for 2 months so you have time to stop in if you can't make it tonight. I'm afraid I can't.


The week has been busy with my Bible Study, Drs. appointments, and errands. I just need to go paint now. To feel the brush in my hand and the smooth glide of it on the paper.


Wishing each of you a wonderful weekend. Still check out Facebook to see photos of my newest work. I'll get this working soon. I hope. love to each of you,Diana

1 comment:

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!