Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, March 28, 2015

New Kune Kune Piglet Watercolor and ESAL

Here is the beginning of a new Kune Kune Puglet from Perennial Roots.

Bentley
Hi Everyone, today I went up to the Eastern Shore Art League Gallery where we took down our Spring Member Show. I didn't sell anything but they did sell a few so that was good. Monelle went with me and we enjoyed seeing some other artist friends, including Bentley who is Lois's dog. Lois sometimes brings him along to spend her day at the gallery. Can you see Sadie there, she'd eat or chew on everything!!! ha ha.. Have a great weekend. love to each of you,Diana

6 comments:

  1. Oh Diana this piglet is going to be wonderful. Makes me smile. As for Bentley - is looks like a wonderful dog too but think you are wise in keeping Sadie home (LOL). Have a great Holy week friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bentley is so cute! Love the pig too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, the piglet is going to be fantastic!!!
    Kathryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the piggy painting! Bently is adorable. Please give Sadie a hug for me...we still don't have a dog-I sure miss having one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pig is adorable!! And the dog too! An overdose of cuteness!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sandra!!! I wish you were close by Debra, you could come hug Sadie any time. I will!!,Thanks Kathryn, I"ve been enjoyed painting the silly fellow. Thank you Sherrie, Bentley was a sweetheart, so gentle.Thank you Debbie, Blessings and love to each one of you on this Holy Week, love,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!