Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Turkey Watercolor and Happy Thanksgiving!

Turkey Head Watercolor, $99. Framed.

Heron Watercolor, $99 framed. Both paintings 8x10

Not for Sale but Sadie eating a catnip mouse. I saved it barely.
HI, Wow, I've spent each day over to Mama and Daddy's. I painted there too. They have a wonderful birdfeeder that is on the window and so many tiny birds come I did paint a Purple Finch. I've kept painting.. throwing away and then paint some more. Daddy is doing ok. He has exercises which are helping his legs. He had a stroke, and his voice is better. But he is very wobbly --so sad but I'm so very thankful it could be so much worse.

I've always wanted to paint a turkey head! ha ha.. so I did. and I started the heron sitting on the floor near him while he was trying to nap with his Emma, little dog, in his lap on the couch.

I'm tired. I've got supper in the stove and am looking forward to the recliner and a soft blanket over me. Stay warm. Wishing each of you a Blessed Thanksgiving Day and week. Our son will be coming and I'm cooking! Love the leftovers best of all. Love to each of you.Diana

9 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad your dad is doing better. Love the turkey, the heron and sweet Sadie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are having this gentle time with your dad, Diana. Strokes run the gamut when it comes to how the patient is affected. Glad your dad seems to have had a milder one. Your paintings are fabulous and I think catnip could alternatively be called dognip. My dogs couldn't leave the stuff alone either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your Heron and Turkey are super.
    But I'll take the Sadie Girl ...LOL
    Glad to hear your dad is doing better.
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers continue for your Dad's improvement.
    Have a Full Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Diana - praying for you and your dad. I know it is hard to see those we love sick or hurting. Bet he was glad you were close by. Your Turkey and Heron are beautiful friend. Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving. Enjoy your son's visit. P.S. be sure and share some of those leftovers with Sadie - they have to be better than that catnip mouse! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your Dad continues to get stronger, my fingers are crossed! Happy thanksgiving! Poor turkey - I wouldn't want to be one of those right now! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, I know your dad will continue to recover! And take care of yourself, too! I wish you and all your family a wonderful, warm and love-filled Thanksgiving!!!
    Kathryn XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello ! I'm so glad your dad is recovering-prayers go out to him, and you. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your dad will be well soon. I wish you and your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Beautiful paintings, I love the turkey...poor thing!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!