Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trying Brusho and Look at Our Frog Visitor

 
Sorry it's a little blurry. But I so wanted you to see our frog. It lives in a dried up hydrangea blossom on my hydrangea by the back porch. It has freckles on his back, just a few and a racers strip down it's side. Sadie, our lab, has no idea why I'm talking to the flower but she can't reach it so he's safe. 

I"ve gotten in Brusho Art Crystals and am going to play with them today. Anyone have any tips?? They will be such fun. Have a wonderful day. love to each of you,Diana

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is your little frog. Glad you are keeping him safe from Sadie. I have never tried Brusho but I know there are lots of artists working with it. Sounds like you will have a lovely day. Take care and enjoy your week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your little tree frog - glad he's safe!
    And you iris is so vivid and beautiful.
    Kathryn XX

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!