Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, October 27, 2012

I WON Best in Watercolor!!

Guess what!! I won First in Watercolor at the Eastern Shore Art League Member Show!!! The judge was a curator of Chrysler Museum in Norfolk..  I'm so tickled!! I feel like leaping up and down, can you tell.. :)

I had to cancel my class today. The Hurricane Sandy is coming up the East coast and we are in for tons of wind and rain. The wind has already picked up.. leaves are twirling everywhere. We have a generator--I didn't want it. To me it seemed like a big expense for something we wouldn't use much but J. wanted it .. and now it will come in handy. Wishing you all safety in this storm. love to  you, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Diana, on your Best in Watercolor selection! And we also hope everyone will be safe in this threatening storm. And, Pat also bought a generator after the last storm and we hope it's not needed, but nice to know it's available if it is. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Diana. Please stay safe yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great big CONGRADULATIONS to you, Diana!!! The painting is a beauty, and I am so happy it received the recognition it deserves. Stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Diana - congratulations - this painting is so beautiful and you definitely deserve this award. Take care and may you be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize, Diana, but I am a novice watercolorist--please tell me more about the painting (methods, paper, and colors...) I am learning a lot via the internet and from bloggers like you. Joetta

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!