Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Coming up...Art and Music on the Farm

HI, my class on Saturday was nice. We drew and painted hummingbirds and the gardens brought us a large bucket of gorgeous flowers fresh cut from there. I saw deep purple iris and thought for sure we would all be painting those but instead they each chose Red Hot Pokers to put with their hummers. We had a great time and they turned out some beautiful work!

Here are a few of my new pieces which I'll frame this week for Art and Music on the Farm at the Barrier Island Center in Machipongo,Va. This show is from 10am-4pm. They will have wonderful food,soda,local wine and beer,music,and beautiful local art.,It's on Saturday May 26th. Entry fee $10 in advance or $12 at the gate. Look up to the right for my show list for location and phone# to call for entry fee. Hope you can come!You can go to Barrier Island Center website for more info click here.

I've been painting on the porch, I wanted to do a little hummingbird with some flowers in my garden. Where I sit I can see the daisies I've planted by Daisy's grave. I know I will miss her forever. The first thing Sharon said on Saturday was I'm so sorry about Daisy. She was so sweet to say that! I'll go back to painting. Talk to you soon, Diana

1 comment:

  1. If I could be there I would..glad to see your painting .. your a very talented artist.
    and as for Daisy you know how I feel .
    hugs, BJ

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!