Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Watercolors for Show



HI, It's a rainy Sunday afternoon. I've just taken my photo to send out about the art show next weekend. I send an email out to customers,friends,students... to invite them to the art show and also attach a photo of one of my newest originals..Sometimes I take a group of new paintings. So here's the photo I'll send out. It's good to let everyone know and I've found- keep the message short and to the point and send it one week in advance.

Also I bought a new geranium yesterday at Lowe's(I want to paint it!).. and here's the little landscape I'm still working on. After I post this I'm going to paint. take care and if you are near Women's Club Juried Art Show next Saturday April 28 please stop in there will be wonderful art,gorgeous flowers and plants,food... Have a nice Sunday.talk to you soon,Diana

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful assortment of paintings. Good luck at the show!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!