Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, April 8, 2012

New Piggy and Painting late with Daisy





Happy Easter! My son's on his way back home,we're having leftover turkey for supper.Just whatever is in the refrigerator is ok with me. We had a lovely day,church was beautiful,lunch was nice.I took a small walk and painted a little after he left. After I posted last time,I decided Pork Chop wasn't what I wanted him to be... I felt he was too confusing with too many lines going thru the pig.. so I started over. Daisy has been ill. She wasn't feeling well moaning at night and I talked to Amy at the vets, she brought us some medicine for her,she is feeling a little better. You know how much I love Daisy, so when she moaned I got up with her and decided that would be a good time to start my piggie over. So I got my board that fits the recliner,and started. She stayed on the porch in the cool air then came back in and rested by my side. So here's the new piggy which I prefer. My husband likes the first. Which do you like? I'll keep you updated on Daisy. Talk to you soon,Diana

3 comments:

  1. Diana - love your piggie and I hope Daisy gets better soon. I know how you feel because when my pets get ill - I worry. Hope you had a nice Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both versions are cute, but I like the second one better! Hope Daisy feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Pork Chop No. 2 better. He has a fun, surprised look on his face! Love the name!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!