Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, September 23, 2011

Rainy Blues..





HI! What a gorgeous orchid!I love it.It truly is magnificent. Thank you!!!

It's on my art table.A tad bit messy I know.. I'm painting this little Eastern Shore Mini. I've moved the boat in the painting and added a couple of lob lollies to the foreground.I've been painting this afternoon with my Daisy.

The show at Edward Jones was fun and I picked up my racks and work from there today. I have a show tomorrow.The Mason Ave.Art Walk in the Cape Charles Tomato Festival. The reason for the title of this post is it's raining, well, it's really pouring. Now, this is a blessing but tomorrow's show is outdoors and there is no rain date.. SO.. if it's too messy.. well I'm just hoping it will suddenly stop raining and on with the show. We'll see in the am. Hope it stops!!or at least skips the show times. Ha ha.. take care and have a wonderful weekend.Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!