Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tired ,Well Don't I feel like a horses....


Well Don't I feel like a horses.... I just sent my show email out to like 120 customers and friends.. and said I have a show this upcoming Thursday.But there is no show this THURS>... Thank goodness Lisa( one of the ladies in charge of the show) emailed me and said No... it's OCT.7th... Good grief.. so please forgive me.. I said I was exhausted.. not even thinking straight.. My head hurts, I'm tired.. achey.. I sound like Rose Ann Rosannadanna .. on Saturday Night Live..sooo.. I will rest, paint and my next show is now Sept 25th. in Cape Charles.. the Tomato Festival.. I think.. ha. nitey nite.. Diana hahha.. forgive me! haha

8 comments:

  1. Diana--I love love love these!! I'm in a big birding spot--Cape May--but have never gotten very involved in it; hoping that will change now that I've made a friend in the Audubon Society!
    These paintings are delightful--the birds lovely, and your swishes of background inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura, you are so sweet. I got the wrong show up.. I'm so tired.. oh well I've corrected.. it. have fun at your class you are going to do beautifully.. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the correction, Diana. When I read the email, I was looking forward to this on Thurs...but then Pat told me the birding festival was moved back to Oct and he figured you had the date wrong...you have been working way too hard. Hope the sales have been good. We expect to be in new England in Oct so will miss the Birding Festival (drat).

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok Rosanna ,,lol! these bird paintings are so fresh looking... love them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you need horses' *** models, I know where to find some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be getting showed out! Great birds and I love the way you photo them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you everybody, yes I'm showed out.. so glad I have 2 weeks before the next one.. it just zaps me anymore.. thank you for the lovely comments and I'll try to rest up!!! love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on that show Diana(the right one!! hie hie)
    And waht beautiful watercolors pepp out in this post!
    Ronelle

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!