Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Here comes the Sun....






We had a wonderful week of vacation at the beach in North Carolina. We went with my husband's family and it was so much fun. I painted on the beach everyday-- this is the beginning of my water scene with a couple of the shells near the top.....We sat on the beach right on the ocean with the huge magnificent waves roaring.We enjoyed swimming,singing, watching the sunset and the sunrise, the smell of the salt water was a constant reminder of the peacefulness of the week. We played corn hole,played rook, ate seafood and cake, waded in the sound, picked up pieces of rippled shells..it was wonderful being together.. I can still smell that wonderful water.....talk soon,Diana

1 comment:

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!