Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, March 1, 2010

March Madness and Barn Owl


Hi, Well, this morning I drove down to Cape Charles, Va. and entered 6 originals in their March Madness Art Show at the Stage Door Gallery. Every painting and artwork in the gallery will be $100 or less plus the children will be displaying their beautiful artwork too. Some of my students have their work hanging there. The show begins this Saturday, March 6 at 6 o'clock, for the opening.The show will continue thru the middle of April. I plan to be there for the opening. Hope you can come too! Pictured is my Barn Owl, this is one of my watercolors in the show. We have been so fortunate to have owls visit our home here. The other night I heard a screech owl in the forest.A strange but wonderful sound,spring is around the corner... but we are supposed to get snow tonight... oh boy..I'm ready for tulips. How about you? talk to you soon,Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!