Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Paint no matter what

 Long time since I have signed in. I'm so very sorry . I had 2 foot surgeries this year. First a Bunionectomy which actually made my foot worse, then surgery to correct the first surgery, a toe fusion which I am healing from now. I know what has this got to do with my art, well, just about everything.  I haven't been able to do my art shows, missed a few classes to teach and learned to Paint in the recliner. We moved last year too, so now we are on the water and not in my little forest. A beautiful place but I do miss the inspiration of wandering around the woods. My Dad just died 2 weeks ago. I miss him so much. So as you can see I'm still painting but have had a lot going on. I just wanted to catch you up and say keep painting and drawing I am. Love Diana

4 comments:

  1. Sympathies and prayers for the loss of your father. It is sad news. Prayers for your healing.
    Congratulations on your new home
    You are such a brilliant artist, I am sure the new location will bring lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you May for your kind words, it has been a very difficult time. Hugs to you love Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear-I had no idea you have gone through so much-I know this is a very late comment, so I hope you will get it. I do pray your foot is better and for healing from your loss. I hope you will return to blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a longtime reader of your beautiful blog and I have being away for awhile now taking good care of my life due to my illness I was battling with herpes & diabetes, But I'm cured now with the help of Dr Itua herbal medicines that I ordered through his herbstore https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Then Dr Itua instruct me on how to drink the herbal medicines after I received my package through courier service, I will forever be grateful to Dr Itua for his wonderful help that he render me during those herpes outbreak was like living in hell for me.I have been living for 2 years now and I have not experience any outbreak ever since I drink Dr Itua herbal medicines which means I'm completely cured and living life that I ever wished. Dr Itua is a traditional herbal doctor which I found on a blog reading some testimony about his great work and now I'm here also to give my testimony,Dr Itua cure all kind of diseases and infections completely cured as he guaranteed me, I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!