Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Good Summer!



I painted a small landscape of Belle Haven,Va. I am getting ready for Art Rocks the Inns, a small art show in Cape Charles. Artists will be on the porches of Bed and Breakfast Inns . It will be fun.  I also painted a new Tiger Swallowtail Butterfly and of course here is our Sadie. She is eating a sunflower.  She and I planted 4 packs of seeds and finally they bloomed. I love them. Hope you are having a wonderful summer, love to you Diana

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Diana for your visit and your words of encouragement. Yes after ten years of my blog I will not stop.. Love all your work.. your one of the best. !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Diana - your paintings are gorgeous friend. As for Sadie - she is as always a pleasure to see. Hope your summer has been wonderful too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!