Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Painting at Alanton Garden Club in Virginia Beach

Painting I did of Barbara Tierney beautiful flower arrangement. 

Me, and 3 of the ladies of Alanton Garden Club in Virginia Beach, Va.
Hi Everyone Wednesday  I went to Virginia Beach  and did a demonstration for this lovely club. It took over 4 hrs. To finish  the painting.  I had kidding and said I may have to sleep over but thankfully  I finished the watercolor. Thank you Barbara, Jo  and everyone at the Alanton Garden Club in Virginia Beach for having me. They bought 9 little originals while I was there too. Great. It was a lovely afternoon with lovely ladies. Good night everyone, love, Diana
Ps. This Saturday I teach at Norfolk Botanical Garden,  Azaleas and Rhododendrum and Hummingbird . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!