Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, April 21, 2017

Wisteria in Watercolor

My finished watercolor Wisteria and Hummingbird 


hi, I finished  my wisteria watercolor this week. To me the flowers  flowed better, I just added a little  detail  and that felt right. The 2nd photo  is me and the 3 paintings  I have at the Norfolk Academy Art Show.  The big opening is this Saturday April 28 from 6 to 8 . You all are invited if you are nearby. The 3rd photo  is my Sadie.  Tonight we are having  a small thunderstorm and she and I have been out in the rain, me watching the beautiful sky, she tending to important doggie things.  Love to you, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintings!
    Wish I could be there for the art show. Sadie looks very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are great, Sadie is too cute, congratulations for the opening, love:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin so much, love to you.Diana

      Delete
  3. Hey Diana, you look great and so do your paintings.
    Love the Sadie girl..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BJ. You are so kind I try to keep me out of the photos usually love to you.Diana

      Delete
  4. Dear Diana - loved your wisteria and hummingbird. It turned out exquisitely...as well as your other lovely paintings. Wish I could stop by to visit your art show but will be looking forward to seeing your coming posts when you share. As for Sadie - I think I'll help her with her doggie digging! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!