Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Bad Week

Hi, what a week, last week was. First the picture above,  this is what  I painted  today, have you ever painted along with  a favorite  artist on you tube. Janet Rodgers is very loose and wonderful.  Remember I took a class from  her and just loved it. I cannot sell or claim this painting as it is from her demo. But it helped me loosen up which is needed today.

Last week I heard at the grocery store that my dear friend, Doris Mae Custis was dying soon,like any minute.  I grabbed a bunch of bright tulips, so she could see them and chocolate pudding.  I went as soon as I put my groceries  mostly  up. Rev.Rob, and Linda were there. Doris Mae couldn't move, open her eyes or talk,but I know  she understood us.Rob said a beautiful prayer. I got to tell her how much I loved her and I cried all the way home and more. She died the next day. I am thankful I got to see her.  I made an apple cake for the after service dinner. We had 3 nights of revival, at church which they asked me to work in the kitchen.  Then Ruth Custis,  another dear friend passed away, another funeral, Apple cake and so many more tears,how blessed I have 2 friends, these 2 dear dear ladies.

My art reflects what my heart feels.  Does Yours? Love to each of you and hugs too,Diana

10 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of two of your dear friends. I, too, lost a dear friend in February of this year - it breaks little pieces off our hearts because they carry them with them as they go. I hope you give yourself time to mourn and then have many future days filled with happy memories of both of these ladies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhonda, I am sorry for your loss of your friend too,you are so right about heart breaking. Thank you for your understanding, I will try, love Diana

      Delete
  2. So hard to lose two wonderful friends. You will carry hem in your heart forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right thank you Carol, love Diana

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry....it hurts so much to lose people...love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayer and sympathy for the loss of your dear friends. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Diana I am so sad for you. What a terrible time losing two friends in such a short of time. My heart and prayers are coming your way. Hugs too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. please accept my Hugs and my heart felt condolences.
    Beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!