Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Franktown United Methodist Church Fine Art Show Saturday

Sunrise in our backyard. 
Hi, I am tired. Today I have been getting ready for Franktown United Methodist Church Fine Art Show and Bazaar.Sat. from 9:30 to 3pm.  I am trying to get a few small paintings finished for the show as well as everything else that goes with it. I planted 7 small Loblolly Pines. Hope they live in our empty once wooded lots. I am going to walk Sadie now, last night we heard a Screech OWL, so amazing.  Love to you, Diana

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sunrise!
    Wishing you good sales at the art show and bazaar. Those events are one of the best parts about autumn. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Diana you certainly captured a beautiful sunrise. Bet you and Sadie are enjoying the autumn weather. Take care. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!