Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Painting on the Beach, Sunflowers to Paint,Seaside Antiques

Wachapreague watercolor 

Teaching Sunflowers in Watercolor Class this Sat.

Plein aire on NC BEACH 

Hi, we went to NC for our family beach vacation.  Lots of good food,supply, sand,reading,being with family and me painting. It was a lovely time. Came home tired but that is the way vacations go.ha ha.

Tell me what you have been doing.
I am working  on a couple of small watercolors for Seaside Antiques, my great aunt shop in Wachapreague,Va.
She has local art and antiques, an adorable shop. I am going to make some iced coffee wish you were here too. Love to each of you!Diana 

2 comments:

  1. Your vacation sounds wonderful. Seaside paintings are lovely.
    Ice coffee...I make with instant coffee and powder creamer. To my surprise, its as good as my favorite at a special donut place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great place to spend a vacation. Enjoyed seeing your sketches of this lovely spot. I haven't been painting as much as I have been doodling. Hope you are having a super day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!