Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring , Beautiful Class






HI! Isn't it wonderful spring is here!!! I had a class at Norfolk Botanical Garden Saturday, 10 dear students.  We painted what was blooming in the garden... lovely flowers of all kinds. I showed them some negative painting and checkerboard painting that I do. We had a good time. I feel blessed to have so many wonderful students who become dear friends.

Friday I went to Norfolk to Norfolk Academy School for their Art Show, a juried show, with a wonderful opening on April 30 from 6-8pm.  While in the city You know me I had to go to Starbucks for a cup of coffee. John gives me gift cards from there and I enjoy every penny of them... then I went by McDonald's Garden Center, the last 2 photos... I just love flowers and looking at them makes me happy.. It was so lovely there.

Back home, which means travelling the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, 17 miles and 2 tunnels across the Chesapeake Bay. It's a gorgeous ride, when I get to Fisherman's Island to me it is one of the prettiest places I have ever seen...

I've been having Vertigo for the past few days. I think I've done too much. but it will get better...love to each of you,Diana

4 comments:

  1. Dear Diana what beautiful inspiration you found to paint with all your students. So nice to see the lovely flowers. We are still having bits and pieces of winter here so my flowers are looking sad. Hope your vertigo gets better soon. Please take care and have a blessed week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, we are having a rainy day today. Each day I am a little better, thank you so much, hugs to you, Diana

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful and inspiring place to paint!!! And get well SOON, Diana!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring! The new banner painting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!