Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, June 8, 2015

Yesterday, I
 volunteered  at The Stage  Door Gallery in Cape Charles. Well I could not get the door alarm  off so I was having a time. After that it was fine, but I sure did start off with a bang. While I was there I painted this little  Screech Owl.  I am adding more color to the background this morning. Sipping my coffee, a peaceful  day, have a lovely day.  This Saturday  I will be teaching  at Norfolk Botanical  Garden.  We will be painting Hydrangeas and Spice bush Swallow Tail Butterflies.   Talk to you soon, love, Diana

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to read you had a crabby alarm. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your days just sound lovely, Diana. So full of peace and joy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, and I hope Sadie will be fine....such lovely paintings-I always swoon over them when I visit you!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!