Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Norfolk Academy Art Show Delivery Day!


Here's my work. I just delivered it and am back home.Norfolk Academy is an hour and 15 minutes away, across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel--which is 17 miles long. While I was there I went to Starbucks and got a lovely Red Eye Coffee. I then went to McDonald's Garden Center in Va. Beach.  I ended up with an orchid. ahhh I couldn't help myself. It's pale yellow and has a sweet scent., so soft and lovely. I want to paint it before I kill it.  Needless to say I am totally wiped out. I must have the energy level of a snail. Please know--- you are invited to the show. Thank you all!!! love to you,Diana  Tell me what you are working on!!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely paintings. Good luck at the art show. Wish I could be there.
    Orchids, I've heard, are easy to take care of, I hope yours likes its new home, and thrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Maywyn, I'd love for you to be there!! I think it's mostly about where I put the orchid and not to over water it. I'm not good with them though. Love to you,Diana

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the energy level. And I wish you good luck at the show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Sherrie I depend on Coffee to get me thru the day. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Love to each of you, thanks so much,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!